- Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers.
- but his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night.
- He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruits in its season,
and its leaf does not wither.
In all that he does, he prospers.
- The wicked are not so, but are like chaff that the wind drives away.
- Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous;
- for the LORD knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.
Everything will turn out fine, if you believe and close to God’s mind.